Valentine’s Day DIY Envelope Liner
It’s almost Valentine’s Day which means snail mail season has officially begun! This DIY tutorial is quick and guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face. All you need is some tissue paper and to download this printable.
- Tissue Paper
- Liner Template
- Glue Stick
- Design Design Valentine’s Greeting Card and Envelope
- Gather materials and print out envelope liner template
- Cut out template and trace on to preferred tissue paper (we used this pattern)
- Cut out tissue paper using traced template shape
- Place tissue paper inside envelope to make sure it fits. Then, glue envelope liner in using glue stick and let dry
Want to learn more? Find more DIY projects and creative ideas on our Pinterest page. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see more of our products and learn about upcoming blog posts!